After Game Training by Evil Dave
- Delivery: You Will Receive A Receipt With Download Link Through Email.
- Why its cheap? Click here
This video series, created by Evil Dave and based on the lessons he teaches his students, focuses on conscious understanding.
Video 1: The Unfair Advantage
- The simple way to multiply the value of everything you learn from Mystery.
- Do this and your woman will not want to be with another man.
- The elaboration technique
- The reason that you want to be lightning fast with your decisions around women.
- Mind reading crash course.
- The simple lesson you can learn from a $10 book that often turns the tide in a relationship.
- Never ask her this.
- Cracking the “behaviorist code”
- The smart, yet counterintuitive, way to get rid of bad habits in a relationship.
Video 2: Getting what you want.
- Ending the relationship tug-of-war before it starts.
- Your only power in your relationship is your ability to do this and not from psychological tricks or tactics.
- The first thing you need to know if you want to get what you want
- A crash course in this shockingly effective ‘Mind Reading’ technique.
- Sexual attraction isn’t a choice, learn how Evil Dave’s most successful line is: “In bed, clothes off.”
- Reverse engineering your woman’s motives.
- The fundamental difference between men and women when it comes to goal-setting.
- What most women are really doing when they are shopping.
- The sneeky way of telling if a woman is feeling off, before she rejects your advances.
- Being a relationship detective has lots of benefits and no down side.
- How to use emotional ju-jitzu to make awkward moments go in your favor.
- Dealing with an emotional blow-up.
- An experiment you can perform to help you zero in on your strengths and build on them.
Video 3: Mind reading.
- A basic approach to relationships that creates a sexual “safe zone” around your relationship
- “Miracle” formula for a terrific relationship.
- A crash course in Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP
- A simple map of the way your woman’s mind works.
- Warning: Never, ever allow sex to have any negative associations.
- How to get a girl back.
- The “us vs them” formula for persuasion.
- The golden rule of three.
- The biggest mistake you can possibly make in your relationship, and how to easily sidestep it.
- The way to turn major relationship disasters into minor bumps in the road that your woman will mentally delete.
- This is like rocket fuel for persuasion.
Video 4: Future Pacing .
- Use these three phrases to insulate yourself from rejection
- Nearly every girl has some unrealistic expectations that can reduce the overall value of your relationship.
- How to get what you want without being needy.
- Here’s how and why we avoid drama.
- What to do about things you don’t like (from her or from you.)
Video 5: The Philosophy Method.
- Two important conclusions that nearly everybody gets wrong
- How to set yourself utterly apart, and above other men, in your woman’s eyes.
- Why respect is key to trust, and how to truly respect yourself, your woman, and everybody else.
- This is a routine that I use with every single girl whom I’m even somewhat interested in, and it always hits.
- Why it’s critical to distinguish between moral judgments and other judgments
Video 6: The core of the Philosophy Method.
- There are two core mistakes that almost everybody has in their minds.
- Self test
- I used to follow the phrase, “I stand up for what I believe in.” but now I do this instead, and my life is so much better.
Video 7: How to know what’s true.
- The halo effect that allows us to do one thing, and one thing only, and continue to gain value.
- Two important concepts to master
- The seems versus is lesson.
Video 8: Mismatching.
- The proper technique for backing our way into understanding.
- What you need to do to know if something is true, or to identify and reject what’s false.
- Equivocation – the silent killer of good thinking, and consistency in relationships.
Video 9: Justice, Fairness and Equality
- Why you should not always obey the law.
- Why going to an extremes is good.
- What are moral rights, and how do we respect them?
- Abundance and repentance.